Condo Association Manager
Who we are:
The Domain Companies is a national real estate development and investment firm focused on making a positive and lasting social, economic, and physical impact on the communities in which we build. Domain is responsible for a diverse range of innovative projects including affordable, mixed-income and luxury apartments, condominiums, hospitality, retail, entertainment venues, and creative workspace.
Our success is a result of our community-focused approach, collective entrepreneurial spirit, and the unique skills and experience of our people. Our team stays at the forefront of our industry by striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. The result is a dynamic environment that encourages creativity and offers the opportunity for growth and advancement.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Condo Association Manager who is passionate about our people, the resident/owner experience, and leading our best-in-class properties. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent customer service skills, passion for delivering a high-quality product, and creating a positive team member and resident experience. The ideal candidate will have recent condo and or HOA management experience with luxury high end properties.
We are highly entrepreneurial and look to you to be flexible yet results driven. We have tight deadlines and rely on you to meet them. While we work hard, it’s important we take time to have fun and collaborate. Culture fuels us here at Domain, that’s why we host Company volunteer days, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, and team building events such as Company outings.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish and grow relationships with team members, residents, vendors, community leaders, financial partners, and city agencies in collaboration with upper management.
- Interface with the Development Sponsor and Association Board Members.
- Schedule and facilitate Quarterly and Annual Association Meetings.
- Market and lease available investor units as per the owners’ guidelines
- Identify and seek out opportunities to add value to the property, the resident/owner, and team member experience.
- Lead and develop direct reports. Ensure that they feel supported, aligned, and engaged in their role and connected to the greater team and Company.
- Responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, leasing strategies, and overseeing property management and resident relations.
- Understand the business objectives to ensure maximization of property performance.
- Responsible for meeting property financial goals through successful execution of the business plan and adherence to the operating budget.
- Review property performance and evaluate marketing, pricing, and financial strategies.
- Effectively maintain product knowledge of community through consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
- Be proactive about solving problems, even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical, and social requirements.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. A concentration in business administration or real estate is preferred.
- Experience with Condo or HOA Management preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of property management experience required.
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn our property management software. Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
- Must be experienced in MS Office products such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience leading and developing a team is required.
- Customer centric with a warm demeanor, positive attitude, and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to both give and receive positive and constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently as well as with internal and external teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of city, county, state, and federal housing regulations; knowledge of the local transportation options to include public and private transportation.
- Ability to read and interpret operating statements with an understanding of CRE metrics such as NOI, $/SF, E/I, $/Unit.
- Basic knowledge of building systems such as sprinklers, HVAC, elevators, etc.
- Experience evaluating, negotiating, and executing service contracts and purchase agreements is preferred.
- This position involves regular walking, climbing of stairs, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Scaling of ladders is a common occurrence, therefore, comfortability with heights is required.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items at or under 40 pounds. Lifting belt is required.
Work Hour Requirements:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on needs of the property as well as the company needs.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) matching program.
- Paid time off and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Fun extracurricular and perks.
- MyDomain discounts at local businesses (only applicable to New Orleans).
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities.
This job description is not all inclusive. The Domain Companies reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. The Domain Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
***Apply Here: http://thedomaincos.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1504300&#job ***