Do you value autonomy and independence, but want to be part of a team? Do you desire a career that profoundly impacts people? Are you seeking a career where you can become a master in your field and never get bored? Do you always strive to be elite? Are you a natural leader? Do you want to build a business that produces uncapped residual income?
Are you the Best in everything you do?
If this is you, read on and apply. If this is not you, Stop!
We are Northwestern Mutual of New Orleans. We attract, select and equip top tier Financial Advisors and Planners to provide world-class planning to our clients. No industry experience is necessary. Both salary and performance-based compensation plans are available. We partner with clients by creating personally tailored financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. And through industry-leading solutions, we help them protect what they've worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future.
What we are looking for:
· The type of person that will thrive in a competitive environment and has personal and professional drive above their peers.
· Someone with values based around honesty, integrity, and selflessness
· A person who wants to build a business that will continue to provide passive income for the rest of their career
· Someone with a NEVER QUIT attitude
By joining our team as a Financial Advisor, you'll have access to:
· An award-winning training program to help you get started.
· Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
· A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
· Full financial support for professional designations and certifications for both your personal and professional business growth.
· The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
· Exceptional income potential, as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are compensated through commissions, fees, bonuses, repeat business and client retention.
Financial Advisor Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree; No Financial background needed
· Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency
· A commitment to ongoing learning
· Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service
· Someone who has a history of professional success
Company Provided Benefits:
While you help your clients achieve financial security, Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
· Top-ranked training program (as recognized by Training magazine, 2015).
· Exceptional and uncapped income potential.
· Comprehensive medical coverage.
· Two company-funded retirement plans.
· Sponsorship of licensing and designations.
· Personalized mentorship from top-performing advisors.
· Group life and disability income insurance.
Do you think that you meet the qualifications? Then don’t hesitate, apply right away.