PART TIME BILINGUAL CASE MANAGER/ OFFICE ASSISTANT
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana Foundation
Non-profit organization is seeking a self-motivated, organized, and accountable individual to help manage our digital literacy program; interested in case management, marketing, and community relations. This position will provide overall office support to the Bilingual Workforce Training and Business Development Center located in Kenner, La.
Our goal is to empower individuals through digital and workplace skills development and to assist with job placement after training.
The part-time bilingual case manager/ office assistant will work a 20-hour week. The Case Manager/ Office Assistant will assist the Instructor/ Case Manager in working with the participants as well as with the employers and/or employment agencies for job placement of participants to execute all activities required for the position.
· Assist with upcoming events/projects, working directly with individuals searching for employment
· Assist with resume creation/ translation and job searching for participants
· Contacting employers looking to hire
· Creating marketing materials (press releases, flyers, brochures, etc...)
· Updating social media accounts
· All other job duties as required by the UNIDOS US grant for this Digital Literacy Training Program
· Provide support to training facility
· Follow HCCL foundations provided curriculum and guidelines
o Proficiency in software applications (MS Office, Google Suite, Skype, Chrome)
o Interview skills & resume writing
● Native or bilingual comprehension and communication (written and verbal) in both English and Spanish.
● Comfortable presenting in front of groups of ~20 individuals
● Aptitude for teaching pre-written curriculum and providing hands-on feedback to students
● High standard of professional conduct including honest and ethical conduct
● High levels of energy and motivation
● Self-discipline and initiative
● Team player - ability to get along well with a variety of personalities
HCCL Foundation has a strong commitment to social impact and welcomes all applicants.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.