Quick Books for Managers
Name: Quick Books for Managers
Date: August 22, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
This workshop is designed for business owners to get management information from QuickBooks. Learn how to obtain Key decision-making information about your business. This is not a course for bookkeepers or operational staff. Topics include:
- Schedule useful reports to ensure that vendor discounts are taken.
- Track sales each month to ensure that budgets are achieved
- Monitor customer collections to verify that cash is receive timely and accurately.
- Customize your forms (invoices, statements, estimates, etc.) to include: Collection messages, Holiday announcements, New Product Availability alerts, etc.
- Create user IDs and passwords to limit each users' access while promoting higher productivity
- Generate a Company SnapShot to quickly review operational status, and
- Implement segregation of duties to identify and/or reduce employee theft